This page lists CodeMirror-related packages maintained by the wider community. Note that the CodeMirror maintainers make no claims about the quality or fitness-for-purpose of any of these. See below for instructions on helping maintain this page.
- Pops up an interactive color picker over color codes in the document.
- Emacs key bindings for CodeMirror.
- Make links inside the editor followable.
- Displays indentation guides/markers on indented lines.
- Integrate the editor with an LSP server over a web socket.
- Count line numbers relative to the line that has the cursor.
- CodeMirror plugin for the Liqvid web-based video format. See also @lqv/codebooth.
- Add completable @-mentions in CodeMirror.
- VIM key bindings for CodeMirror.
- A set of VS Code-style key bindings.
- Yjs-based collaborative editing plugin.
- Clojure language integration for CodeMirror.
- Graphviz dot language support.
- Integration for the J programming language.
- Support for the Janet language.
- Support for the Julia language.
- GolfScript language support.
- Syntax highlighting for the Nix configuration language.
- R programming language support.
- Large collection of editor themes. With theme editor.
- A collection (material, solarized, dracula, github, aura) of themes.
- One-dark theme. Also suitable as an example for writing a new theme.
Wrappers and Framework Integration
- Editor code blocks in a ProseMirror editor using CodeMirror.
- React component wrapping an editor view.
- Integration of CodeMirror into the Remirror rich text editor.
- CodeMirror integration for SolidJS.
- Svelte component for CodeMirror.
- Vue 3 component for CodeMirror.
Contributing to this Page
If you spot a problem or want to add a link to this page, please
open a pull request on GitHub
Welcome additions are open source packages that implement some
non-trivial functionality around CodeMirror 6 and that are maintained
and fully implemented. If you have some hot new half-baked idea,
please let it mature a bit before submitting here.
Note that this page sets a noindex/nofollow meta tag so submitting
links in the hope of improving your search rankings is futile.